Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director
The Local Church, a fast-growing and community-focused church in the heart of South Florida, is hiring a Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director to lead our children’s ministry and disciple an incredible team of volunteers.
The main responsibilities of the Children’s Ministry Pastor/Director are to create and lead an environment where children and families can connect with Jesus at The Local Church, develop a team of volunteer teachers, storytellers, and classroom helpers to lead in all areas of children’s ministry, and manage all administrative needs of the Children’s Ministry.
· Shared values with The Local Church‘s culture.
· Proven experience building and leading a team of volunteers.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
· Exemplifies a creative and problem-solving mind.
· Extensive knowledge of current children’s ministry trends and curriculum.
· Proficient with Planning Center Online.
· Ability to tailor a curriculum that meets the needs of the children that attend The Local Church.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org