The Local Church, a fast-growing and community-focused church in the heart of South Florida, is hiring a Communications Coordinator to manage church-wide communications and to facilitate connections within our church Familia better. The primary responsibilities of the Communications Coordinator are to help tell our stories through various forms of media and provide expertise on effective communication of corporate and ministry-specific messages. In addition, the Communications Coordinator works within the Creative Department to oversee and strategize church-wide communication.
- Shared values with The Local Church‘s culture.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Be a self-starter and passionate about driving the organization forward.
- Sound judgment and proven ability to write well in engaging and compelling ways.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Exemplifies a creative and problem-solving mind.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing and social media techniques.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Graphic design experience is preferred.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.