The Local Church, a fast-growing and community-focused church in the heart of South Florida, is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the Lead Pastor and the designated Executive Director(s). The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making arrangements and preparing meeting and admin materials. The Executive Assistant will contribute to the efficiency of our organization by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Proven ability and commitment to maintain the utmost confidence of church information.
- Shared values with The Local Church‘s culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration and clerical procedures.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- At least five years of related experience required.