The Local Church
Class: Exempt (Part-Time, 20 hours Weekly)
Reports to: Worship Pastor
Execute Programming for the Weekend
- Work with Worship Pastor to program Lights, Visuals, Audio, and Special Elements for the weekend.
- Schedule and communicate with the serve team through PCO and make sure all positions are filled for the weekend. Plan 1 month in advance.
- Troubleshoot various systems if needed.
Lead Production Volunteers
- Invest in and train serve team members in the various AVL systems.
- Build a culture of excellence and health within the team.
- Make sure any new additions to the team get connected to community within the ministry.
Stage Management (Along with Music Director)
- Make sure all equipment is properly placed and wired including microphones (Vocals, Drums, Guitar amps, etc.), keyboard(s), drums, any special/extra instrumentation.
- Make sure to completely figure out any special stage setups in the planning stage.
- Keep the stage clean of any garbage.
- Maintain equipment and work with Worship Pastor for repair (Projectors, Lights, Audio, Cameras).
- Fine-tune and adjust equipment as needed week to week.
- Make sure equipment is up to date with software and is running at optimal performance.
- Maintain volunteer workspace clean.
Vision and Development
- Develop better systems to improve guest experience, visually, sonically, and interactively.
- Research and develop new strategies to make in service production experience more effective.
- Work alongside Worship Pastor to ensure new systems are in sync with the vision and direction of the church.
- Work with Worship Pastor to develop stage designs for future seasons.
- Work alongside Creative Team and Worship Pastor to execute design elements.
- Work with Music Director to organize fixtures, stage adjustments, and band placement.
- An authentic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Loving and positive attitude
- Ability to organize, coordinate, and lead others with good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Committed to the vision and mission of the church
- Dependable, responsible
- Creative mind
- Knowledge of AVL systems
- Ability to arrange and compose light shows
- Proficiency with ProPresenter
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org